Tuesday, June 29, 2010

just keeping you updated!

I know that you probably don't care, but I'd like to do a post about my last couple of days. They've been great!! On Thursday, Johanna flew out to Victoria, which was sad but good for her and she was only away for a few days. Then on Friday, I met two verrrry beautiful girls at Oxford St Park, both dressed wonderfully and we went back to one of their houses and danced for ages! That night, I was tucked up in bed, nice and cozy, when I got a call from another gorgeous friend, saying she was lonely and did I want to rent out Mighty Boosh and sleep at hers. What an offer! How could I resist? We spent the night chatting instead of watching TV and had a pretty good sleep. I even got my nails painted :)








The next day, we caught a train to our friend's house, where we watched One Tree Hill and Doctor Who all day and ate McDonalds and then hung out at the park next to his house, until his mummy drove us home when we missed our train :)






Then on Sunday, I spent the day cleaning the house. Mmm, yes, how lovely. Although yesterday, Monday, I caught up with an old, old, OLD friend who I've known since I was born but haven't seen in, like, a year.
And tomorrow, a lovely picnic in Newfarm with a bunch of friends. I hope the weather is good, which it probably won't be. It'll probably be so freezing and I'll want to kill myself.

Right now, I'm attempting to write a resume and I have no idea how to! Arghhh

Toodles!







Oh and ONE MORE THING. HOW INCREDIBLE DOES THE NEW HARRY POTTER LOOK?!??!?!??! God, I can't wait for it to come out in 5 months! So close to my birthday as well, I will definetly be going to the midnight showing premiere-y thing, as I can't make it to the REAL premiere in England, where two of my friends are headed to! I'm so jealous. They get to see Tom and Rupert!
I would bring up the trailer, but, really, cbf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment