Monday, June 21, 2010

RUMMAGING!

So today, my mama came home, bearing a beautiful vintage skirt that she'd purchased in London for me. It's got buttons! BUTTONS! Firstly, she slept for agggggesss while I caught up on Glee and Dr Who episodes, and then we went shopping in the main drag at West End. I bought this dress for 70 dollars! It's so pretttty and I love it. The ultimate LBD! After that, mummy and I went to visit my grandparents, and they asked me to fix their phones for them (HEHE!) and also they gave me a couple of old photos to scan for them. I'd like to share them on here, because I think they're amazing!

The first three photos are of my grandparents when they went on a cruise in Singapore years and years ago! The fourth is of my Uncle's wedding - it's my favourite, I think they both look so beautiful! And the last one is of my grandmother's baby sister's wedding, my grandmother is the woman on the far left. That wedding looks so gorgeous. And I think the white and black quality makes it so much more special! All photos are so aged and sweet :)







I hope you enjoyed these photos as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment