Monday, June 21, 2010

ECSTATIC!

Recently my Granddad donated his desktop to the family and I was going through the pictures trying to find one I'd saved off Gilly's blog when I came across a bunch of slides that Granddad had scanned onto the computer of my mother and her family when she was a kid. They are all so fantasticccccccccccccc! They excite me! I'll share a couple of them up here, my favourites. BUUUUUT, you should defs head on over to my house to check out the rest!



Left-right: Uncle's girlfriend, Uncle (First day of school)


Left-right: Uncle, Uncle, Grandmother, Mother


Uncle


Clockwise from top: Grandmother, Uncle, Uncle, Mother


Uncle


Left-right: ?, ?, Uncle, Mother, ?, Uncle


Clockwise from top: Grandfather, Uncle, Uncle, Mother


Left-right: Grandmother, Mother, Uncle


Left-right: Uncle, Mother (Mother's first day of school)


Left-right: Uncle, Uncle, Mother (Dress up day at school)


Left-right: Uncle, Uncle (Beachin' it)


Uncle


Uncle


Uncle's Birthday Party!


Mother!

Aren't they wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment