Monday, June 21, 2010

a lot of things :)

I think I'm getting sick - BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!




YES, THAT'S RIGHT - HOT DRINKS! Does anyone else totalllllly love that?!
A great hot drink recipe, and the girl who posted this has some other amazing recipes. I've tried sooo many and they are all guaranteed to taste deliciouuuuuuus <3

http://everybodylikessandwiches.com/

Just head on over to the recipe index




Ohhhh Frank, how I love you!

Speaking of Frank, everyone who doesn't read Frankie Magazine, go and buy it RIGHT NOW or go onto their website!

A special shoutout to a very good friend of mine, B, who is amazing. I love you.
Also, recently I've been getting very lovely compliments from a whole load of different people about this blog. Anybody who reads this and/or has been kind enough to tell me that they love it and/or has written a special post about it and told their followers to check me out and/or is following me, THANKYOU SO MUCH, you are a wonderful human being. This really does mean a lot to me, and it makes me smile :)
So here is something for all of you!



It's Rupert! In an ice cream truck! Does it get much better than that?
I think not!!!

Once again, A HUGE THANKYOU TO EVERYONE READING THIS, YOU ARE FABULOUS!
Also, if Suzuki or Hasjizz is reading this, z0mg you are lyk awesome! If one of you is, please tell the other. OKKWLTHXILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment