Wednesday, September 8, 2010

happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday



Happy birthday Becca, you beautiful amazing crazy girl. I hope you have had a great day!

Btw. you're funky




PS: you're insane and are the funniest person I know. You belong in like a mental ward because you're like WHAT THE FUCK, but that's cool because so am I! You are the biggest most best snitch but everyone loves you because of and in spite of that. You keep me company in SOSE which is the most important thing in the world, because you know that I could never be alone EVER. There's something about you that always makes me feel like I can say things to you, I'm not sure what it is, maybe because we have so much SHIT in common that you always get MY side of the story and see things from MY perspective, which always helps. You laugh at the same things I do which is good, because hardly anyone else does. I can have the biggest bitch to you, but that's cool because I know you won't tell anybody or judge me (too much). I'm really glad to have you in my life :)

I love you a lot, x

No comments:

Post a Comment